Last Revised: 7/11/2019
At 360WorkHub, we strive to follow our core values of service, style, and lifestyle to bring community and synergy to small-and-medium sized businesses. We believe a safe and friendly environment allows our network to grow personally and professionally for all to thrive.
Have Good Etiquette
Thoughts, feelings, and behaviors can affect you and your surroundings. Please be mindful of your actions.
Find a balance between conflict and resolution. Be receptive to people, problems, solutions, and ideas.
Share valuable thoughts and opinions through open-ended discussions. Exchange views in a civilized manner while contributing to the bigger picture.
- Commit any illegal/criminal activity
- Premeditate and perform acts of malice
- Solicit and/or encourage illegal or unwanted rituals and/or favors
- Engage in fraud, laundering, theft, embezzlement, and/or other cyber crimes
- Publish inappropriate, harmful, damaging and/or otherwise defamatory content
REPORTING A VIOLATION:
If you suspect any published content online to be in violation of our Community Guidelines, please share your concern to email@example.com. All requests are purely confidential and will be investigated to protect the integrity of 360WorkHub and its associated members.